Important note

We are an official representative of all the brands listed here and do not sell any products via the Internet.

99% of the watches offered for sale on the Internet are counterfeits. The remaining 1 % comprises second-hand watches or timepieces of dubious origin. Our sales assistants would be pleased to show you all the products in person at our store.

Conditions of use

All texts, pictures, logos and graphics contained on this website are protected by copyright. Usage of the same outside the provisions of the copyright law requires the express prior approval of Beyer Chronometrie AG. The pictures may not be used for commercial purposes.

Disclaimer of liability

Beyer Chronometrie AG cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information contained on or via its website, nor that the information published is up to date. The prices quoted are non-binding. Beyer Chronometrie AG reserves the right to amend its website at any time without prior notice.


The download of texts, pictures, logos and graphics from this website is at the user's own risk. Beyer Chronometrie AG cannot be held liable in any way whatsoever for damages resulting from the downloading of such information. All claims for compensation relating to damage or loss, particularly loss of data, are excluded.


Please note that communication by e-mail is open and not encrypted. It can therefore not be ruled out that data sent in this manner might be seen by third parties and that contact on the part of the sender with Beyer Chronometrie AG can be determined.

Data security

Every person accessing this website leaves traces during his or her visit. This data is solely used to compile user statistics and to determine the paths taken by the user to navigate the website. This enables us to constantly improve our website. For this, we use a Google Analytics service (please also read the Google Analytics terms of service).

The data that you leave behind is not linked with your person in any way, nor is it passed on to third parties.


This website uses cookies. Cookies are small text files that are stored permanently or temporarily on your computer when you visit this website. Their main function is to analyse how the website is used, both for statistical evaluation and to help continually improve the site.
You can set your browser to partly or completely deactivate cookies at any time; once cookies have been deactivated, however, some features of this website will not function properly.

© Copyright 2018 Beyer Chronometrie AG, Zurich.