The Black Bay Ceramic is a prime example of TUDOR's expert command of one of the industry's most demanding standards in terms of chronometry and resistance to magnetic fields. Tested by the Federal Institute of Metrology or METAS, this Black Bay model is the epitome of high-tech aesthetic language. Its matt black ceramic elements and black Manufacture Calibre accentuate the Black Bay Ceramic’s outstanding performance.
- 41 mm diameter case in matt black ceramic
- Domed dial, matt black, with applied hour markers
- “Snowflake” hands, one of the hallmarks of the TUDOR diving watches introduced in 1969, with grade A Swiss Super-LumiNova® luminescent material
- Manufacture Calibre MT5602-1U, certified by the Swiss Official Chronometer Testing Institute (COSC), with a silicon hairspring and a 70-hour power reserve
- Master Chronometer certification
- Five-year transferable guarantee with no registration or periodic maintenance checks required
TUDOR has successfully submitted its Black Bay Ceramic model for tests to obtain a Master Chronometer certification as part of a constant bid to improve the quality of its products. This is the first application of this standard to a watch in the TUDOR collection. This certification, which requires a substantial number of changes to the TUDOR Manufacture Calibre, will mean that TUDOR will be able to offer accreditation by an independent body, confirming the excellent quality of its watches.